Wednesday 4 May 2011

Useful Stuff!

I phoned Robin at Team Nutrition today for a chat, and some pointers for my drink/recovery strategy for the 10 Freds. That was really useful. I'll drop in on my way up to the Highest Quality B&B in the Lakes to sort out the last few bits and pieces.

Thanks to a suggestion on the 10 Freds thread on Fetcheveryone (Thanks Andy - GREAT idea) I called the guys at Cyclewise at Whinlatter. Had a quick chat about the possibility of being able to pop in and say Hi and sort out my drinks bottles there and perhaps have them cast an experienced eye over the bike a couple of times as it's going to get a bit of a battering over the 10 days.
I've pinged off a detailed email about what I'm up to and hopefully they'll be up for supporting me in that way. Hope so - it'll make the logistics of the second half of the ride SO much easier!!

I just have a few little tweaks to sort out on the bike now, and I should be good to go. Life got in the way of riding today, and tomorrow it looks like I'll be a bit delayed too - but that's OK :o)

It's all coming together nicely!

No comments:

Post a Comment